Our most commonly requested reports are:
- Pre-Purchase Structural Inspection Report
- In-Construction Building Report
- Pre-Sale Structural Inspection Report
The Pre-Purchase Inspection Report
Most pre-purchase home inspections are uneventful, but we always provide a comprehensive report, breaking the house down into categories and recording the condition of components as well as recommendations to rectify any issues.
Sometimes home buyers raise some points of concern they have with their potential purchase and we encourage this practice as communication is the key to any successful task where multiple parties are involved. If completing our booking form, then please mention any concerns with the property to be purchased and we will follow it up.
The home inspection reports we provide include:
- Photographs from the inspection
- An analysis of defects
- Suggestions for any recommended rectifications
- Client and site information
- Details of the property interior
- Details of the property exterior
- Details of the roof and subfloor
- Summary of the home inspection
Yes, our pre-purchase home inspection reports comply with AS4349.1, otherwise known as “Pre-purchase Residential Building Inspections”.
Home inspections start from $379. We also have a deal than combines a home inspection and timber pest inspection for just $499.
Our qualified inspectors can attend any suburb in Perth or Sydney where a home inspection is required.