A1 Home Inspection Advantages:
- Completed by a registered builder
- 30 year’s experience in construction
- Comprehensive same day reports
- Home Inspections from only $379
- Building and Timber Pest Combo available
- Defect analysis and rectification suggestions
- Available seven days a week at short notice
The Pre-Purchase Inspection Report
Most pre-purchase home inspections are uneventful, but we always provide a comprehensive report, breaking the house down into categories and recording the condition of components as well as recommendations to rectify any issues.
Sometimes home buyers raise some points of concern they have with their potential purchase and we encourage this practice as communication is the key to any successful task where multiple parties are involved. If completing our booking form, then please mention any concerns with the property to be purchased and we will follow it up.
The report will include:
- Photographs from the inspection
- An analysis of defects
- Suggestions for any recommended rectifications
- Client and site information
- Details of the property interior
- Details of the property exterior
- Details of the roof and subfloor
- Summary of the home inspection
Home inspections start from $379. We also have a deal than combines a home inspection and timber pest inspection for just $499.
Our Perth home inspections are carried our by Nick Catalano or his staff. Nick is a registered builder with over 30 years experience in the construction industry and he specialises in pre-purchase inspections.
Quite quickly. Contacting us by phone is the quickest and easiest way to arrange a home inspection at short notice. We understand that it is convenient only on the weekends and evenings sometimes so we are available seven days a week with extended hours.